Support the performance space
Trinity Academy has big ambitions. We want to deliver world-class music, theatre, dance and the performing arts to our students and to the wider community in Lockleaze and across Bristol.
Our vision is for the Trinity Academy concert hall and performance space to be more than a standard school facility. We want it to be used extensively by arts organisations, orchestras and ensembles in the region. We want to put on an annual programme of events and be a venue of choice in the city. We want to provide opportunities, spark imaginations and become a place where the professional performers and artistic leaders of the future are born.
We cannot do this on our own and now is your chance to be a part of our journey. We need funding to equip the school with the appropriate lighting, staging, music and AV equipment. We need funding to make sure the performance facilities will attract world class arts organisations. Can you help?
Building work on the school started in November 2019 and we are looking to raise over £350,000 to include:
- Lighting and AV equipment in the main concert hall and drama studio
- Staging equipment and specialist flooring
- Recording studio, radio station and music ICT equipment
How you can help
There are three ways you can help:
- Make a donation via the JustGiving website today - give what you can and make a one-off donation to the project.
- Commission a named plaque - for a £50 donation have your name on an individual plaque in the main concert hall. Please donate via the JustGiving page and then fill in the form here.
- Become a major donor - we are looking for partners (individuals, trusts and companies) who share our vision and are willing to support our work. We are happy to look at ways of recognising contributions including named seats, named rooms within the new building, private events and access to the hall once the work is complete. Do email us for further information.